The International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation
July 18 – July 22, 2016
http://hpcs2016.cisedu.info or http://cisedu.us/rp/hpcs16
In Cooperation with ACM, IEEE, and IFIP
Outstanding Paper and Poster Paper Awards
As in previous years, HPCS 2016 will have "Outstanding Paper Award" and "Outstanding Poster Paper Award".
The awards will be made by the Awards Committees for contributions which are considered outstanding in their significance, scientific quality, timeliness, and relevance.
In addition to a certificate/plaque, each award includes a free registration for the next year HPCS conference.
The awards will be presented in the closing session of the conference or at an appropriate social event.
For more information, please contact the Awards and Recognitions Co-Chairs and Posters Co-Chairs.
Awards and Recognitions Co-Chairs:
* Hesham Ali, University of Nebraska – Omaha, Nebraska, USA
* Christian Perez, Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme (LIP), INRIA Lyon, France
* Volker Sander, fh-Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
* Vladimir Korkhov, Saint Petersburg State University, Russia
* Sebastien Limet, LIFO - Université d'Orléans, France
* Marian Vajtersic, University of Salzburg, Austria
2. Conference >