The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center Hotel
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Student Travel Grants
The 2010 International Symposium on Collaborative Technologies and Systems (CTS 2010) offers a small
number of contingency student travel grants to qualifying and selected students who need a
supplement to their travel support to present an accepted paper at any of CTS's meetings.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be presenting an accepted paper at a CTS 2010 session or workshop;
- Submit a student travel grant
detailing need for funds no later than 6
weeks prior to the 1st day of the CTS 2010 symposium (by April 5, 2010);
- Be a full-time student who is not also a full-time employee in industry, government, or
academia (please submit a proof of status from your university);
- Have one letter of recommendation from your advisor or department head;
- Have written support from the chair (letter or email) of the symposium?s session or
workshop at which your paper will be presented indicating that your paper presentation is
necessary to the session's success.
Approved applicants will be notified by April 19, 2010.